Sunday, October 08, 2006

About This Blog

Physica is a blog which shows some of works in my project. My project name is Physica. Physica themes are changing the ways that thai students learn physics, and changing their thought about physics. More than 80% of Thai student don't like physics, they think that this subject is very boring, this is a course that has only fomula, formula, and formula. But in my opinion physics is a cool thing, it can move, it's alives.(and my friends always tell me that"You fake, mad,... so I don't believe you.")

Because all of story that I have told you, I also go to find the way which can make my dream real. After along time, I have found that Flash can make my dream real. I can use Flash to make Physics alive. Now, I am have started my project. And I want to show you what I am doing.

Theme of my Flash works are
  1. They are easy to learn.
  2. They are interactive flash (and that what I call alive - learners can ask them "What happen if ..., and what if... ").
  3. All of people can use them.
  4. They are free.
After I finished all of works about Flash, I will create website that allow all of the students come to learn physics in the new way the way the they haven't seen before, the way that Physics is alive !!!

If you have any comments, please let me know.

Physica

No comments: